DMWC Mosaic installation as a cultural tradition and contemporary living, 2021 Supported by Swiss Embassy
DMWC project “Mosaic installation as cultural tradition and contemporary living“ 2020 – 2021 supported by Swiss Embassy
Interactive mosaic installations and public events on 1st of June, 2021in Vinica and Kavadarci and on 25th of June, 2021 in Skopje were successfully completed in the presents of H.E Mrs. Sybille Suter Tejada, the Ambassador of Switzerland in North Macedonia the Mayer’s, local authorities, mosaic artists, children, citizens etc.
- The main project objective is art community coaching, creating the space for people to connect within their community. Using trash for creating art leading by the process of decentralizing the culture and make it available to everybody in different municipalities in North Macedonia ( Vinica, Kavadarci, Skopje)
- The project inspired the citizens to improve the public areas on their own initiative, as opposed to passively waiting for someone else to do this
- The creation of the mosaic in a community where everyone has the chance to contribute and strengthen the community cohesion builds a sense that the public areas belong to all and that they can all have a positive influence on it.
- The project inspires the citizens to improve the public areas on their own initiative,
- The mosaics created from recycled tile, honor the green culture principles and achieve the goal that culture can also contribute to the protection of the environment.
- The project leaves a lasting mark on the mutual effort of the citizens. It became the symbol of activism, unity, esthetics, and beauty.
- The project Inspire the citizens and local authorities to take similar steps in the future.
VINITSA Municipality of Vinitca, the City Park, 1st of June 2021
KAVADARCI, Municipality of Kavadarci, The Museum of Wine 1st of June
SKOPJE, The Museum of Natural Science 25th of June